30-Day Money-Back Guarantee for Any Reason
Undamaged products may be returned for a full refund (not include currency conversion fee and credit card fees) for any reason within 30 days of the date of delivery. Once the returned item arrives back in Laifen’s warehouse for inspection, the refund process will begin.
- Returns must include all accessories
- Items must include original packaging
- For non-quality related warranty claims, the buyer is responsible for shipping costs
- For non-quality related warranty claims, Laifen refunds the cost of the product itself
- Returns may be rejected if items do not meet the above requirements
Refund requests for the 30-day money-back guarantee expire 30 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a request for a refund for non-quality issues for items that have expired the 30-day window. For purchases not made directly through Laifen’s online stores, please contact retailers for refunds. For quality-related issues, please see below.
How do I return an item?
1. Please reach out to Laifen customer support to initiate a return. Please state the reason for the return and provide an invoice or screenshot to confirm the order number.
2. Laifen Customer Service will share the corresponding return address with you within 24 working hours.
3. For the refund to be processed in a timely manner, please be sure to send a return notification to Laifen with the following information:
- Name of the courier
- Tracking number
How long does it take to get a refund?
Refunds will be issued once the item arrives at our warehouse. The refund will be credited back using the same method as when your initial order was made. Processing time typically takes 3-5 working days.
Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
All quality-related defects on items sold directly by Laifen are covered by an extensive warranty, starting from the date of purchase (see the top page for your product's warranty timeline).
Laifen's limited warranty is restricted to the country of purchase. The limited warranty is void on items taken outside the country they were originally bought in or shipped to directly from an authorized online purchase.
For quality-related warranty claims, items will be replaced with a factory refurbished model of equal value when available, otherwise, a new item will be sent. In situations where a replacement is not an available or preferred option, Laifen will offer a partial refund according to the usage time of the device.
Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty timeframe of the original defective item, or 3 months after being replaced, whichever is longer. Warranties on products are void after having been fully refunded.
- Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase.
- Laifen must document what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product.
- The defective item’s serial number and/or visible proof depicting the defect are required.
- It may be necessary to return an item for quality inspection.
- For defective items that Laifen needs to have returned, warranties on those replacements are voided if the wrong item is returned to Laifen or if the defective item is not returned.
Valid proof of purchase
- Order number from online purchases made through Laifen
- Sales invoice
Please note that more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address to which the item was originally shipped to).
Shipping costs must be covered by the buyer in the following situations:
- Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect
- Exchanging for a new one
- Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase
- Buyer’s accidental returns
- Returning personal items
- Returning items claimed to have defects but found by Laifen quality control to be in working condition
- Returning defective items in international shipping
- Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)
Not Covered Under Warranty
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase
- Lost or stolen products
- Items that have expired their warranty period
- Non quality-related issues (after 30 days of delivery)
- Free products
- Repairs through 3rd parties
- Damage from outside sources
- Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, and operating devices improperly)
- Purchases from unauthorized resellers
When returning items with a prepaid shipping label provided by Laifen, Laifen takes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. When returning items for non-quality issues, the buyer assumes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. Laifen does not provide refunds for items damaged in transit for non-quality related warranty claims.